Monday, April 13, 2009

Gold Birthday Necklace?

My friend has a gorgeous necklace that is a gold circle with her birthmonth on the back, and her month%26#039;s flowers etched on the front. Her grandma got it for her in North Carolina, and I want one so badly, but I can%26#039;t find one similar. My birthday is in April. Can someone help me find something similar, anything with my birth month/ and or birth flower (daisy)???

Gold Birthday Necklace?
I make custom jewelry you can view a few of my pieces on etsy.com my profile is candyb15136.etsy.com If you cant find anything at a store and would like to have one custom made email me through my etsy page and you can tell me exactly what you want and I will give you a price. Everything can be done secure through paypal.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment